IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EVALUATION
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EVALUATION
1. Complete this INTAKE FORM. A completed Document Review Form is mandatory prior to meeting with your Civil Surgeon
2. Gather all of your vaccination records. You can bring them with you to your medical evaluation, but the Civil Surgeon would prefer to review them prior to your visit. You can securely email a copy of them to us at email@example.com
3.=. If you don’t speak English or Spanish, please bring an adult interpreter with you. Your interpreter will be expected to sign a section of the i-693 attesting that they are fluent in the language that you speak. Your interpreter must be present for all visits to our office.
4. Please wear loose and unrestricted clothing for your physical examination.
5. If you are consenting to a laboratory evaluation with us please drink adequate fluids and be prepared to give us a urine sample.
OUR COST FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND EVALUATION
$185 per person
This is a one-time fee and includes
- all your visits with the doctor
- your physical examination
- coordination of all your materials
- completion of your i-693 form
Please note that our consultation fee of $185 does not include any vaccines or any laboratory studies.
BOOK A DOCUMENT REVIEW AND SAVE TIME AND MONEY
We offer a document review with our Civil Surgeon for just $49 per person.
- Get a detailed understanding of your particular case
- Learn which vaccines you will need and how to get them at the most affordable prices
- Your Civil Surgeon will start the process for your and order the mandatory labs required
- Get a personalized timeline and learn exactly how long this process will take to complete for your particular case