IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EVALUATION
YOUR IME AT MIMPC: WHAT TO EXPECT IN A NUTSHELL
We’ve made this a piece of cake!
- First, book your own CLINICAL ASSESSMENT (Part I) appointment here. This is conveniently conducted by video conference and is a mandatory the first step of this process. It includes a review of your health background, history of vaccines, and any medical documents you would like for us to consider. If any materials like vaccinations or laboratory studies are missing, we help you get them in an affordable and timely fashion so that you can meet the requirements of the i-693 form without a hitch.
- Next, we schedule you to see our Civil Surgeon in person for a physical examination. Once we’re sure that 98% of your immigration medical exam requirements are in hand, we set you up for your final review. We call this CLINICAL ASSESSMENT (Part II). During this visit the Civil Surgeon will also finalize and certify your i-693 form. And if we’ve done our job right, you’ll only need to visit our office once during this process. Not twice, like before.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EVALUATION
- First, schedule your CLINICAL ASSESSMENT (Part I) visit. If you’re scheduling appointments for more than one person, please choose 1 time slot for each person requesting an examination. If you have questions or would like for our office to set this up for you, then give us a call at (877) 254-4496 or shoot us a text from our website.
- Next, be ready to pay for your consultation. A one-time payment confirms your CLINICAL ASSESSMENTs (Parts I and II) visits.
- Then, gather all of your medical materials including vaccination records, laboratory results, and whatever you would like the doctor to review. Be prepared to upload copies of all documents in PDF format to your online HIPAA compliant INTAKE FORM or you can email them to us at the following address: email@example.com.
- Be sure to complete this INTAKE FORM before your appointment. If we don’t have a completed intake form on file before your meeting time, we will have to reschedule you.
- If you don’t speak English or Spanish, please be sure that an adult interpreter is available to assist you. Your interpreter will be expected to sign a section of the i-693 attesting that they are fluent in the language that you speak. Your interpreter must be present for all visits.
- Please wear loose and unrestricted clothing for your physical examination with the Civil Surgeon during CLINICAL ASSESSMENT (Part II).
OUR COST FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS REVIEW AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Clinical Assessment (Parts 1 & 2): $185 per person
This price includes
- An assessment of all chronic medical conditions, your list of medications, allergies,
hospitalizations and more
- A review of any mental health diagnoses
- An examination of all available vaccination records and arrangements for you to get the proper vaccines if necessary
- Laboratory orders and results review. We provide blood draws and urine collection in our office as a courtesy for all of our patients.
- A face-to-face physical examination with the Civil Surgeon. During this visit, your
Civil Surgeon will also conduct a final review of all documents before witnessing your signature on the i-693 form, certifying it, and sealing it in an envelope for your lawyer or USCIS official.
Have questions? Contact our office: (877) 254-4496 or Message Us.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VIDEOS AND BLOGS:
Which Medical Conditions Can Get My Green Card Application Rejected?
How To Get Around The Immigration Vaccination Requirement