WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING DRIVE UP COVID-19 TESTING
No Appointment Necessary
Rapid Testing Now Available
NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Families with children are welcome to test with us
Priority will be given to patients with appointments. If you would prefer to book an appointment, please click here
Video coming soon: How to properly self-collect a nasal swab for COVID-19 testing.
For your safety, We have implemented every precaution to reduce the chances of the spread of COVID-19 to any of our staff or patients who visit our office.
1. Masks and gloves are required by all staff members at all time and none of our patients may enter the office without a mask.
2. All equipment including measuring or monitoring devices and exam room tables are disinfected with a coronavirus-cidal solution in between each patient.
3. Each patient is interviewed in their car prior to entering the lobby in order to reduce the time necessary in the office.
4. Only one patient is allowed to enter the premises at a time. We are not allowing any congregating in our lobby
5. At this time, we are not taking any “sick” patients or patients with fever or who are acutely ill into the office. These medical cases are assessed and treated by Telemedicine only.
1. Please arrive in a covered motor vehicle such as a car or a truck. We will no longer be servicing any patients who are not sequestered in a vehicle so please make arrangements in advance. This is for your safety and for those around you.
2. Please have a smartphone with video capabilities. And we ask that you provide the number of that phone on your COVID-19 questionnaire and have it with you when you arrive.
3. Please provide an email address. Each patient must enroll in our patient portal in order to get their results. The portal requires a unique email address.
Before You Arrive:
1. Please complete a COVID-19 questionnaire before your arrival.
2. Be sure you have a charged cell phone with video capabilities with you and that you have provided us with that phone number.
When You Arrive:
1. When you arrive, PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR WITH YOUR WINDOWS UP AND YOUR MASKS ON
2. Dial (877) 254-4496 Ext. 10 for Numa, our automated service that will interact with you via text
3. Type the word “Arrived”
4. Provide the first and last name of every patient who will be testing. Please be sure that each person has their own COVID-19 questionnaire completed.
5. If you do not have an appointment, please be patient. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.
After You Leave:
1. Be sure to check your email for an invitation to enroll in our patient portal. That’s how you will be getting your results from us.
2. There is no need to call our office to request your results. We assure you we are checking on your results multiple times every day. We get your results from Quest Diagnostics typically 2 days to up to 7 days after testing. On average, most patients get their results between day 3 to day 5.