WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING DRIVE UP COVID-19 TESTING
No Appointment Necessary
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9am to 12pm
Check back for extended days and hours
Please complete this questionnaire prior to testing
Priority will be given to patients with appointments. If you would prefer to book an appointment, please click here
Video coming soon: How to properly self-collect a nasal swab for COVID-19 testing.
For your safety, We have implemented every precaution to reduce the chances of the spread of COVID-19 to any of our staff or patients who visit our office.
1. Masks and gloves are required by all staff members at all time and none of our patients may enter the office without a mask.
2. All equipment including measuring or monitoring devices and exam room tables are disinfected with a coronavirus-cidal solution in between each patient.
3. Each patient is interviewed in their car prior to entering the lobby in order to reduce the time necessary in the office.
4. Only one patient is allowed to enter the premises at a time. We are not allowing any congregating in our lobby
5. At this time, we are not taking any “sick” patients or patients with fever or who are acutely ill into the office. These medical cases are assessed and treated by Telemedicine only.